Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Old Memories

I was just going through some stuff at home when I found a treasure. 
Old photos of my grandfather (the one on right).
***
Minule som robila poriadok doma vo veciach ked som objavila staré rodinné poklady.
Fotka môjho dedka (ten vpravo).
***
***
My grandfather´s watch.
***
Hodiny môjho starého otca.
***
 ***
Old postcard from the time my grandfather went to Canada after work since my country was doing very poorly at that time.
***
Pohľadnica starého otca z čias, ked odišiel za prácou do Kanady kedže u nás to bolo veľmi zle.
***
 ***
The back of the postcard is dated to 27th November 1931.
***
Zadná strana pohľadnice s dátumom 27. november 1931.
***
***
Sometimes it takes just a good look around us to find a real treasures.
***
Niekedy sa treba iba lepšie poobzerať aké poklady nám ležia pod nosom.
***
Have a Nice Day!
Pekný deň.
Lenka

No comments:

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...